Friday, November 14, 2008

just... shut up.


So...we decide to grab some dinner at Johnny's tonight because I'm in my typical Friday night pregnant mood and it was packed when we walked in. I'm thinking, "great, my kids are about to bounce off the walls." We decided to sit at the bar so we could eat quickly and what a mistake that was! We had the joy of sitting near the register, so we heard everyone picking up to go orders. I can't believe how ridiculous people are. I actually felt bad for the girl work up front because it seemed almost every man that walked in the door had a huge chip on their shoulder. Anyway, one guy was being such an ass...I know I was staring in disbelief. I just wanted to tell him to shut up for the poor girl.
Thats it for today. Just another rant about being annoyed from this preggo chick.

No comments: