Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day 2008



So, did you get your butt out to vote today???

I voted early last week since I knew the kids would be out of school today and did not want to face the lines with my weak pregnant bladder. Who did I vote for? That's none of your business. Just know that I did vote and I am comfortable with my decision.


For those of you who decide NOT to vote, don't you complain, bitch, rant and rave one word to me over the next 4 years about what's going on with the government in our country. If you're too lazy to do a little research, read about the topics at hand, make an educated decision that YOU feel is right to earn your vote....you lose the right to bitch!


I do have to say, no matter who wins this elect, it will be something to make a big mark in the United States history! As someone who loves history and was a big history buff in school (yes, I have my Daughters of the American Revolution History Award from 1998 framed an everything!), whether Obama/Biden or McCain/Palins wins this election, both are a first for American history. I am anxious to see what happens! Will we end up with the first black President or the first woman Vice President?


No matter which political party you associate yourself with...Democratic, Republican, Liberal, Independent..... I hope you exercised one of the best rights you have and voted.


No comments: